Mechanism of action:
- Atoderm Intensive Baume quickly stops itching and reduces the tendency to scratch thanks to its active dermatological anti-rurito PEA ingredient.
- It is enriched with agents that immediately relieve and purify and soothe irritations.
- Atoderm Intensive Baume durablely reconstructs the skin barrier thanks to its exclusive Lipigenium®complex which is composed of biolipids naturally present in the epidermis.
- The Skin Barrier Therapypatent allows ® to limit on the one hand the adhesion and proliferation of golden staph and on the other hand the penetration of allergens, two factors of worsening dryness.
Tips for use:
1 or 2 times / day - 7 days a week
It is used in association with dermocorticoids as well as daily.
- Apply Atoderm Intensive Baume to the face and/or body previously washed with Atoderm PP Gel moussant and gently drying(s).
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / COLZA HUILE, HYDROXYETHYL ALATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GCOLLY, BETA-SITOSTEROL, XYLITOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITAMIDE MEA, 1.2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SOTAN ISRBIOSTEARA, TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CERAMIDE NP, MANNITOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE AP, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 669]