Is it made for me?
- Soothing: Quickly soothes irritated or injured skin and leaves a protective veil over the entire treated surface.
- Antibacterial: its antibacterial active ingredients protect the skin against bacteria and prevent the development of germs.
- Secant: dries your epidermis and maintains an optimal level of hydration to prevent exudation.
Cicalfate Reconstructive drying lotion is especially suitable for adults, children and infants with irritated and exudative skin. For certain indications, please consult your doctor first. The Proper Gesture
- Shake Cicalfate Reconstructive drying lotion before use.
- Break the strip with your thumb. Turn the cap a quarter turn clockwise to open the bottle, and to the left to close it again.
- Clean the area you want to treat.
- Apply Cicalfate Restorative drying lotion 2 times a day with a compress or directly with the applicator nozzle.
- Cicalfate Reconstructive drying lotion can be combined with medicinal treatments (antifungal, antiseptic...).