Features of Avene Xeracalm Oil Cleaner 400 ml:
XeraCalm A.D' cleansing oil is based on a formula made from a multi-competent biotechnological asset: I-modulia ®
• Imodulia ®: The result of 12 years of Pierre Fabre research, develops a biotechnological innovation that decreases itching, inflammation and irritations due to skin hyperreactivity and fight against bacterial overinfection by stimulating the innate immunity.
• CER-OMEGAS: repair/nut the skin and restore the epidermal barrier.
• The thermal water of Avene: soothing, anti-inflammatory and desensitizing.
Relipidizing Cleansing Oil leaves skin soft, comfortable and satin - it doesn't itch to the eyes - no perfume - no soap - It can be used in the phase of shoots.
Is it right for me?
XeraCalm A.D's Relipidizing Cleansing Oil is specifically formulated to gently cleanse the very dry skin of the baby, child and adult:
• Skins with atopic tendency
• Skins subject to itching, itching due to skin dryness.
• Dry skin by nature
NO JABON, NO PERFUME, NO PARABENS, PHYSIOLOGICAL pH
The Proper Gesture
For showering, emulsify with previously moistened hands and apply to the skin.
For the bath, add the equivalent of 5 dosings during the filling of the bath. Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing.
Then apply the Cream or the relipidizing balm XeraCalm A.D.