- Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC). Antiseptic of daily use that inhibits the formation of bacterial plaque (dental biofilm) and reduces its accumulation, thus controlling the appearance or development of gingivitis.
- Permehol. Reduces bleeding, gingival sensitivity and increases gum resistance to inflammation.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5). Reduces inflammation and protects and revitalizes gums.
- Zinc lactate. It inhibits and reduces gingival bleeding and enhances the antiseptic effect of cetylpyridinium chloride.
- Sodium fluoride. Contains 1,450 ppm of fluoride ion. Remineralizes enamel and prevents tooth decay.